Monday, May 7, 2012

What Is UnAMERICAN ?

What is consider un-American ? can one really say . Welllllll ..... In my opinion , cannibalism in un-American . Cannibalism is the act or practice of humans eating the flesh of other human beings . WHERE THEY DO THAT AT ! I can almost guarantee every american thinks this is disgusting. Another act which I think is UN-AMERICAN is dictatorship , in a dictatorship the government is controlled by a person or group . In this form of government the power rest on 1 person of group of people , and can only be obtained by power or inheritance. In American ,  there is a president but they don't have complete control like dictators. I think its not hard to define what is un-American , look around and listen . I think anybody who lives in American can determine what is considered un-American. I think people living in american decide what is un american because who better to say what is and what is not then Americans themselves . So take notes , and do get caught doing anything un-american , or else ........

No comments:

Post a Comment