Wednesday, February 1, 2012

culture lap 3

Culture

Culture influence your life , it shapes the person you are today .  Culture determines how you think , dress , look , and act . Culture made me the person I am today , because growing up my mom and grandmother always pushed me to be the best i can be ,  my family was always supporting and loving . Growing up South Philadelphia , I was always the quiet girl on the block , while my other siblings were always the ones who was outgoing , and knew everyone I always preferred to stay to myself . I always loved school , probably because my grandmom was a teacher a 3rd grade teacher . I think if i grew up in a different culture i would be different . The way i dress , the school I attend , my neighborhood , my thinking my whole entire life would be different .

No comments:

Post a Comment